This is the ultimate Cuban percussion virtual instrument. BEATS WORKING 5.1-ready drum sample library recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London) are proud to present the first complete and utterly authentic library of Latin percussion performances recorded entirely in Havana, Cuba, featuring the country’s very finest players, and presented in multitrack format to provide the user with complete flexibility in both tempo and the selection of instruments.
The styles covered in BEATS WORKING (IN CUBA) include the 12 prime Afro/Hispanic rhythms of the Cuban music culture, including: Cha Cha Cha, Danzon, Son Montuno, Bolero,Pilon, Son Traditional, Guajira Son, Guaracha, Mambo, Songo, Timba, Conga Habanera (Carnival), and Conga Moderna. There are also additional variations in some of the performances to enable the user to s elect Modern or Traditional arrangements. The recordings were made at Estudios Abdala, Havana The producers, Barry Sage and Gonzalo Lasheras Garcia, are both w ell known in the Latin field of music,with credits including Jorge Drexler,Luis Edurdo Aute, Silvio Rodreguez, Duncan Dhu,Esclarecidos,La Oreja de Van Gogh, Melon Deisel, Mariela and Solar. Barry Sage has produced various projects in Cuba for Virgin Records. They were assisted in Havana by Raphael Santos and Marisol Alfonso Perez.
– Huge library of world-class Latin percussion performances, recorded in Havana, featuring Cuba’s finest percussionists
– Impeccable sound quality in 24-bit
– Over 8 Gb of data
– Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops
– Easy and intuitive user interface (a version of NI’s superb INTAKT)
– Engine is based on KONTAKT audio engine, the worlds finest software sampling engine
– Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode
– Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo
– MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer
– Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay
– Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope