Tassman is an extremly rich modular sound synthesis environment based on physical modeling. It is both an impressive collection of unique synths and effect processors, and a tightly integrated synthesis studio which lets you customize instruments in any way you wish or even create your own from scratch.
What has been added in Tassman v4.1.3?
* Total recall! Saving your host project now saves Tassman’s instrument, preset, output stage, and MIDI Links;
* Better behavior with audio and MIDI settings on first start and on configuration changes;
* Recorder now records .WAV and .AIFF files on both Windows and Mac OS X.
What has been fixed in Tassman v4.1.3?
* Fixed Recorder crash on Windows;
* Fixed audio cuts when the plug-in window was displayed;
* Fixed MIDI Link crash on “Default” channel;
* Fixed Cubase 5 crash on Windows;
* Now works with Cubase 5 64-bit VST Bridge;
* Now works with Sonar 64-bit BitBridge;
* Fixed “Fatal Error 417” during authorization on Mac OS X;
* Fixed Edit MIDI Link dialog values glitch;
* Add MIDI Link menu was missing in DXi plug-in;
* Module info is now displayed on Mac OS X when a module is selected in the browser;
* Fixed Player module crash on Intel-based Mac systems when loading a preset made on an PowerPC-based Mac system;
* Fixed Builder/Player button crash when no patch was loaded;
* Fixed crash on polyphony change;
* Browser now prettier on Windows;
* Fixed stuck Applescript dialog in Mac OS X installer;