Analog Lab 2 gives you instant access to over 5000 of the best designer sounds from the 17 authentic legendary keyboards in our critically acclaimed V Collection. Imagine conveniently having all the keyboard and synth sounds you need for a gig or session all in one place on your computer. No racks. No stacks. Analog Lab 2 gives you streamlined tag-based access to 5000+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection of 17 faithfully modeled vintage keyboards—including combinations and effects. Each preset automatically maps the most important sound parameters to your KeyLab or MiniLab for intuitive tweaking and performance control, and you can easily custom map to any controllers via the MIDI Learn feature. You can even save the presets you need for a gig into a playlist to step through during your sets. Analog Lab 2 is also the command center for all your V Collection keyboards, giving you full editing access to any full instruments you own.
Everything you need for creativity and inspiration is right here in Analog Lab 2. Welcome to your new go-to keyboard sound collection.
– The original hardware/software hybrid synthesizer
– Updated with sounds from the V Collection 5
– Over 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
– TAE® presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 5 (ARP 2600 V, B3 V, CS-80V, Farfisa V, Jup-8V, Matrix 12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage V, Synclavier V, Piano V, Vox V, and Wurli V)
– Updated browser to find your sound quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…), etc.
– Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects
– Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
– Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
– Standalone or plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
– Full preset editing available for owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
– User interface configures automatically to match your Arturia controller