Team R2R | Oct 15 2015 | UPDATE ONLY; WiN: 36 MB | OSX: 36 MB
Ample Guitar G II aim to bring the Gibson Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio.
1.6128 Samples, Size: 4.9 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
2.DFD(Direct from disk)
3.Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic.
4. Neck, Bridge(both pickup as an extension library) two Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
5.Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
6. Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar, Strum 11 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
1.Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
2.Doubling Guitars – different samples at L & R.
3.CPC(Customized Parameters Control) – any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
6.Combined Articulation – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
8.Open String First for playing arpeggio.
10.Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
1.The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
2.The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
3.As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
4.Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
1.14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
2.Strum Legato – both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
3.Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
4.Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
5.Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
6.Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
7.Chord inversions to Positions.
8.Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
9.Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
– Added Cycle+ Feature. When toggled on, sample cycles can reach up to 24 (default is 8), which significantly enhances repetitive notes. No more bland and robotic ‘machine gun effect’.
– Added automatic stroke noise applied to solo mode, making riffs more realistic.
– Added MIDI channel information for exported MIDI.
– The mute notes of electric guitar Strummer will stop other voices.
– Changed windows complete installers to self-extract execution files. No more decompression software (e.g. Winrar) needed.
– Improved GUI efficiency on Mac.
– Added new version upgrade reminder.