Editors in film, TV and video post production, music and multimedia, now have more control over any required audio alignment editing. They will be able to target the alignment of the replacement signal (Dub) to the Guide where it is required, by using the new Sync Points feature and can keep sections of the Dub from being edited by specifying Protected areas.
* VocALign Project takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
* Simple, intuitive operation
* Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
* Works with 16- and 24-bit audio
* The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign Project
* User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing, and the scrolling, scalable display allows visual confirmation of sync