World-class mixing and mastering plug-ins on demand
Close your eyes and picture a store full of cool, powerful processing gear including compressors, limiters, reverbs, de-essers, multiband processors, and a shelf full of vintage, legendary gear emulations. In short, a dream store for recording musicians, engineers and producers.
– Free version of T-RackS including the Custom Shop, the Classic EQ and basic Metering functionality
– Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
– Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
– T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors
– Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing
– All processors available as individual plug-ins
– 64-bit native support
– High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
– SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
– Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.
What’s new v5.0.1:
– Fixed a problem which may cause some Windows users to not visualise the Standalone application correctly
– Fixed a GUI issue with the EQ-81
– Fixed a problem which may cause the playback to stop when double clicking on the clip
– Fixed a problem which may cause the metering suite to crash in Pro-Tools
– Fixed a problem with the parallel chain inside the suite and in the standalone version
– Fixed a problem which causes the Classic EQ and the Linear Phase EQ to not recall settings correctly
– Fixed a problem which may cause glitches when zooming in the assembly view
– Fixed problem which prevents the playhead from returning to the correct position
– Fixed problem which may cause OpenGL glitches with some GPUs
– Fixed problem which causes the Saturator X to not recall correctly
– Fixed problem which may cause presets to be saved incorrectly
– Fixed problem which may cause incorrect visualisation of the VST3 version of the plug-ins.
– Windows dimensions and layout is now retained.
– The last selected export, import and project folder directories are now retained