Lively Audio Maxwell is a transparent look-ahead limiter for professional audio production and broadcasting, as well as home audio production. It’s the advanced version of our free Maxwell Smart. Maxwell is created with FlowStone, so it’s a 32-bit VST 2.4 plugin for Windows only at the moment (although 64-bit support for OS X and Windows are on our roadmap). Right now Maxwell is in the beta v0.9, and We don’t want to give a specific price estimation at this point, sorry, but the cost will be fair for a home user as well!
– Clean look-ahead limiting without audible distortion
– Simple but effective controls for almost any kind of sound adjustment possible with a modern limiter
– ISP detection equivalent to 2x, 4x or 8x oversampling (4x and 8x are compliant with the latest ITU, EBU and ATSC recommendations for true peak detection)
– Smooth, natural and completely transparent phase shift adjustment for obtaining extra headroom by centering peaks
– Level meter bars for input, output and gain reduction (stereo)
– Numeric values for RMS and maximum peak levels of input and output (stereo)
– High quality quantizer and dither (with optional high pass filtering) for 12, 16, 20 or 24 bits