With the introduction of FF One in 2004, we set a new standard for digital filters… and it still stands today. Now you can get that classic FF sound for a Micro price! With a single high-quality filter, FF Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in. FF Micro’s single filter is smooth and creamy, yet easily turns into raw saturation and self-oscillation when tweaked using the interactive filter display. It features low-pass and high-pass shapes and an envelope follower to modulate the cut-off frequency. With the individual Input Gain and Output Gain parameters, you can fully control the saturation of the internal filter, making FF Micro not only ideally suited for basic filtering tasks, but also capable of beautiful distortion and analog saturation effects Of course, you also get all the usual FF goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!.
* Includes the classic, analog-sounding filter from FF One
* Low-pass and high-pass settings
* Envelope follower modulating the cut-off frequency
* Modern interface with large interactive filter display
* Input and output gain settings to control saturation
* Includes basic factory presets to get started right away