Compassion is a fully-featured dynamics processor, ready for any dynamic processing on any signal…
Unprecedented level of flexibility.
Multiple styles of dynamic processing available, with in-depth control.
Advanced mode for fine-tweaking, Main mode for fast usage.
Mods system for rapid configuration.
Zero latency (with lookaheads and oversampling disabled).
Low CPU usage.
Windows VST,VST3,VST 64,VST3 64,RTAS,AAX 32, AAX 64. Mac VST,VST3,VST 64,VST3 64,AU32+64bit,AAX 32+64bit,RTAS
Fully configurable topology; to sound like any compressor you want.
Compression, Expansion, Upward Expansion and Upward Compression
Wet/Dry for “New York”/Parallel Compression
Linear Phase Split EQ mode for “Dynamic EQ” processing
Fully configurable detectors with M/S processing
Transient Shaper and Clip Limiter modules.
Oversampling mode for alias-free operation.
Signal path and sidechain EQs
Large, intuitive waveform/gr display.
Knee and Response graphs.
Advanced mode, with pages for each section.
Sidechain and signalpath EQ graphs.
Configurable VU, supporting K-metering and variable ballistics
Mods system for fast workflow
8 banks of A/B
Full preset management system
– Fix bug with AAX automation whereby discrete parameters could jump.
– Fix bug with mousewheel on windows to left of main screen on windows.
– Improve determinism of automation when rendering.
– Improve handling of OS load dialog for presets.
– Improvements for latency reporting both realtime and offline.
– Fix bug with GR time-alignment when oversampled and bypassed.