Of course, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers: a classic white ’80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits;
a modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room; a dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow. Or… think of BREVERB 2
– 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
– Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
– More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
– More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
– Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
– Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in the sound for maximum quality.
– Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
– Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.