WiN 8.1 starts up faster, switches between apps faster, and uses power more efficiently than previous versions of WiN, and based on updates until March, 2014. WiN 8.1 brings together everything you do – from new mobile apps for your business, to Office productivity work, to searching and browsing, to accessing all your data from anywhere. Your WiN experience works across all your devices – from the best business tablet, to a thin and light notebook, to your high-performance workstation or all-in-one, whether you are at home, in or around the office, or working on the road. And WiN takes care of the essentials – now letting you manage personal devices in your organization, utilize your investments in your enterprise infrastructure, and enhancing the security of your environment.
– Processor:1 gigahertz ( GHz ) or higher.
– RAM :1 gigabyte (GB ) for the 32-bit version or 2 GB for 64- bit version.
– Free space on hard drive:16 gigabytes (GB) for the 32-bit version or 20 GB for 64- bit version.
– Graphics card : graphics device MSFT DirectX 9 or later.
– Additional requirements to use certain features.
– To use the touch capabilities requires a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
– To access the WiN Store to download and run applications that require an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
– To bind the application requires a minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768.