We sampled Electric Cellos, Guitars, Basses, Synthesizers, Ethnic Instruments, Percussion, and Human Voices for The Source. With source-based synthesis, users will encounter a beautiful balance between 50 Melodic and Effect–Driven Patches, which flow easily between styles and scoring applications.
……:::::: Specifications ::::::……
• 886.1 MB Audiopool (Actual Recordings)
• 493 MB On Disk (Compressed Kontakt Format)
• 41.1 kHz 24-Bit Audio Format
• 50 Sound Patches With Sound Sources From:
( • ) Electric Guitar/Bass
( • ) Electric Cello
( • ) Human Voice (Baritone, Tenor, Shouts, Whispers)
( • ) Synthesizers
( • ) World Iinstruments (Tampura, Saw Duang)
( • ) Less Traditional Sound Sources (Old Furnace, Oil Drum, Etc.)
• Super-Long Samples Recorded At 60 Secs. Plus.
• Requirements: Kontakt 5.4.3 or higher.
……:::::: Inside The Interface ::::::……
• Mod Wheel Control For Volume
• Complete GUI Control For:
( • ) Envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
( • ) Distortion (Tone, Lelvel, Drive)
( • ) Tempo-Synced Pulse/LFO (Note Value, Width)
( • ) Convolution Reverb (Pre-Delay, Amount, Size, Tone)
( • ) Filter (Frequency, Tone)
• FX Bypass Switches For Selective Sound-Molding
• Patch Menu With Access To 50 Unique Sounds