Synferno is a cinematic Sound Module containing 300 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient and Groove) The 300 Kits can be loaded by dragging and dropping the separate *.NKI files or by using the snapshot function. Loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones). Each part has it´s own color-coded range on the keyboard. You can alternatively play the loops sliced using the “SLICE” button in the SEQ page. There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to turn on/off the FX per part, retrigger a currently playing slice (when sequencer is turned on) and to trigger a volume (“trancegate”) per part.
300 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration.
1200 24 bit host-synced loops totalling 3GB.
central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part.
seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages.
comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb.
polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys.
per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset.
awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities.
mix and match loops for endless posibilities.
fully ACIDized WAV loops ready for any DAW.
KONTAKT 5.5+ required.
From here you can mix and match the individual loops (parts). The top LCD shows the current kit or simply “—USER—” if you´ve modified (loaded another loop) the kit. It has no other functionality. You have 4 LCD´s that represent the current (loaded) loop. From there you can select different loops or let Synferno choose new ones by clicking on the “R” buttons. (Randomize). The “R” buttons have different functions depending on what key you press at the same time:
– NO KEY: chooses random loop from the part´s loop list.
– SHIFT: randomizes parameters in the FX and EDIT page, as well as choosing a random FX preset.
– ALT: chooses a random loop for all four parts at once.
– SHIFT + ALT: chooses a random loop for all parts + randomizes FX and EDIT page values (random FX preset).
Release / change notes: v1.1:
– BUG: fixed sequencer problems with polyphonic playback.
– CHG: removed FX toggle MIDI hotkeys.
– NEW: minor GUI enhancements.
– NEW: 50 new kits.
– NEW: 100 new loops.
– NEW: sequencer preset menu: added 8 user patterns. contents will be stored to disk.
– NEW: sequencer preset menu: added 6 pattern functions (reverse, invert, shift…).
– NEW: sequencer pattern recording (sample- and / or loop offset).
– NEW: MIDI hotkeys for sequencer user-pattern changing.
– NEW: MIDI hotkey for preview playback of all four parts at once.