When we first started working on a fun ReFill based on the Stylophone we recorded it for sampling purposes: we sampled this little toy note by note. Besides programming a patch that matches the real thing we also tweaked the NNXT to go some extra steps. Some fat funky clavinet-style patches caught us by surprise. While producing the Stylofunk mini track (apart from the loop it´s entirely based on Stylophone samples) we added lots of extra cool stuff to this ReFill: a “single-sample-Rhodes”, a “single-sample-Piano”, a “single-sample-Kalimba” and a lot of other nifty stuff…
If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples, you will love this ReFill. Patches are super-fast loading, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro‘ character.
Simple Sampling, the name speaks for itself!
– Fresh sounding
– Retro and stylish
– Lean and charming
Changelog / Version History: Version 3.0 (April, 15th 2012)
– 25 new combinator patches
– 21 new NNXT patches
– 150 MB of new samples
– 9 demo tracks in Reason format
– 151 combinator patches for many different styles of music – subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
– A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click.
– ‘Simple Samples‘ coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, Modular G2, VL1, Kawai K5000 …
– The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds, 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits.