A collection of twisted textures, warped soundscapes and mangled mayhem inspired by the celebrated Buddha Machine. Bodhisphere is a unique collection of twisted textures, warped soundscapes and mangled mayhem inspired by FM3’s celebrated Buddha Machine . Complete with 5 menus of high quality 24-bit audio, Bodhisphere joins Puremagnetik’s “spheres” collection as a lush resource for sound designers, film composers or anyone looking to get their hands on some seriously tricked out audio!. Formats included: Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic, WAV.
The following is a list of boutique gear and processors used in the production of Bodhisphere.
* Co-Pilot FX Mantis ii
* Co-Pilot FX Antenna
* Dwarfcraft Devices Shiva
* Symbolic Sound KYMA X
* Tech-21 Bass Sans Amp
* Line 6 X-Pod Live
* Effector 13 Truly Beautiful Disaster
* Moog MURF
* Malekko Spring Chicken
* Blckout Effector’s Fixed Fuzz
* Ensoniq DP4
* 5 menus of complex, evolving soundscapes
* Over 70 unique multisamples
* Organized sound sets of “Biomental”, “Environmental”, “Machineroom” and “Industrial”