A hi resolution multi-velocity instrument aimed at recapturing the authentic character and tone of the classic Wurlitzer 200A. Even the mechanical noises of the keys have been individually recorded and they can be mixed within each host sampler environment. The included loop library contains over 30 riffs and phrases recorded by professional New York jazz, funk & blues keyboardists. Loops are conveniently organized into Apple Loops, Live Clips and Kontakt instruments depending on the user?s host sampler.
· Hi Resolution Multisampled Wurlitzer 200A
· Over 200MB of 24-bit Content
· Collection of Professional Apple Loops and Live Clips
· Instant Tempo Synched Loops for Kontakt
· Mapped Macros & Racks for Ableton Live
· Multisampled Mechanical Sounds of Wurlitzer 200A
· Customized KSP ?Easy Edit? Panel for Kontakt
PM-200 for Ableton Live
The Live Pack version includes the complete PM-200 multisampled instrument customized for Ableton?s Simpler/Sampler. Both instruments have been fully Macro mapped with modulations and multiple effect options. The included loop library is automatically imported into Ableton?s library as Live Clips for easy access and file management.
PM-200 for Kontakt
The Kontakt 2 version of PM-200 includes a customized skin and KSP scripting for easy tweaking. Both full and ?light? PM-200 instruments are included. Special .nki format audio loops can be seamlessly loaded up in Kontakt 2 for instant session tempo sync – no need to timestretch or compress.
PM-200 for Logic & EXS24
The Logic version of PM-200 is compatible across many OSX native production environments including Logic, Garageband and Final Cut Pro. Both the PM-200 instruments for EXS24 and Apple Loops can be easily integrated into many OSX multimedia applications.
– Ableton Live 8 and higher or Kontakt 3.5 or higher or Logic 8 and higher
– 200 MB of free disk space