The Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar. The new Kontakt version of the Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar is the world’s first pedal steel library to date that is fully playable in realtime. Instead of relying on pre-recorded licks and loops, the Wavelore Pedal Steel Guitar uses single-note samples with advanced KSP scripting to put all ten bendable strings of E9th tuning right under your fingers! Programmed with 8-way round-robin samples per note, the full version of the Wavelore pedal steel is rounded out with amp simulation, full neck position control, and two types of release samples.
* Ten strings of E9th-tuned pedal steel guitar, totalling 1.9 Gigabytes of 24-bit samples for Native Instruments Kontakt 2 or 3.
* Allows independent pitch bending of all strings in nearly endless combinations, all on a single Kontakt 2 or 3 MIDI channel.
* 8-Way Round-Robin sampling for natural sounding repetitions of notes and phrases.
* Gives access to 24 neck positions via assignable MIDI CC#. New in version 2.5: Position control via keyswitch or “Auto-Position Mode”.
* Seperately assignable controls for vibrato speed and depth.
* New in version 2.5: User-definable/switchable amp tremolo.
* New in version 2.5: User-definable per-string pitch-wheel ranges – even define differing ranges for the upward and downward directions! Includes two factory presets and several batch editing tools.
* New in version 2.5: Traditional sustain pedal operation for easier access to portamento-based pitch bending
* New in version 2.5: Temperament control for de-tuning the instrument, or allowing use of un-equal temperaments.
* Convolution Amp Modeling: 3 Amps with up to four reverb settings and multiple stereo/mono mic configurations.
* Realtime release sample control (pick damping and palm damping).
* MIDI Learn mode for all assignable controls and keyswitches.
* A feature-rich, dynamic performance view with three pages of clearly organized and intuitive controls for tweaking the instrument to your taste and style.
* Carefully chosen factory settings to allow unsurpassed out-of-the-box playability.
* New in version 2.5: A 70 page interactive manual featuring over 20 video examples and a new neck-position appendix including over 75 color coded diagrams of neck position/keyboard split layouts.