Organic Desolation contains 27 Kontakt instruments with a cold, desolate feel. The sounds were created by greatly stretching samples taken from a kalimba, acoustic guitar, cymbal, flute, pitch pipe, zither and voice. Developed for Kontakt 4.1 and above using 32 bit float samples,these subtle textures are suitable for dark space/sea soundscapes, film scores, atmospheres etc..
The audio demo contains the following sounds:
• ‘Alien World’ (created with a kalimba)
• ‘Alien Winds’ and ‘Space Drone’ (created with an acoustic guitar and voice)
• ‘New Horizons’ and ‘Pulse’ (created with a zither and pitch pipe)
• ‘Martian Sunrise’ (created with an acoustic guitar)
• ‘Lifeless Planet’ and ‘Bass Throb’ (created with a cymbal and flute)