‘Cinematic Robotics Vol 1’ goes well beyond the realm of known science. These sounds are quite unrecognisably alien to us humans. They convey the emotions, actions, dramas, and conflicts that define cybernetic culture. These sounds spring from the heart of life and death’s exo-planetary struggle! This library is light years ahead of even hard science fiction, it’s as if it leaked into this spacetime from the multiverse. These robot creatures are so foreign, so viscerally unexplainable to the senses, that the words herein describing them seem purely outlandish. Any producer or sound supervisor looking for a hyper-technological mechanical melange needs this selection. Any musician at the excesses of cutting-edge artistry needs this selection. Anyone who simply likes robots needs this selection!
• 40 Communications – interactivity of artificial super-intelligences
• 40 Emotions & Character – traits that define individual style
• 80 Impacts – cybernetic combat is bound to have a few direct hits
• 100 Mechanisations & Transformations – movement & motion
• 60 Metallix – skin, chassis & armour plating
• 70 Power Ups – awakening and/or surging in intensity