TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ software that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside for enhanced ease-of-use, performance and creativity, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music. Simpler than ever to use, TRAKTOR PRO 2 also sees the arrival of the new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder features for ultimate mix creativity.
New Creative Weapons
TRAKTOR’s intelligent features now allow for even easier remixing of tracks on the fly. Switch any deck to a Sample Deck and load up to four loops or one-shot samples each – 16 in total. The new Loop Recorder can record loops from mixer channels, master out or audio interface inputs, while four much-requested new effects, including Tape Delay and Bouncer, round out the arsenal to more than 30 performance effects.
Get In The Mix
Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® and iPod® integration makes finding the right track effortless. TRAKTOR’s acclaimed sync concept ensures that your tunes beatmatch perfectly so you can focus on the more exciting performance aspects of DJing.
TRAKTOR PRO 2’s built-in mixer integrates multiple EQ and filter types, giving you full control of the frequency spectrum.
Use any combination of MIDI controllers such as TRAKTOR KONTROL X1, or your keyboard and mouse to control the software. The new Auto Detection makes connecting and disconnecting your NI audio interface easy – even while there are tracks playing in TRAKTOR. Assisted by the Setup Wizard with a drop-down menu, just select your interface and it assigns inputs and outputs for you. TRAKTOR PRO 2 is highly customizable with multiple, savable layouts and flexible hot key selection to suit your needs.
Traktor Pro 2 Features
Professional DJ software with 4 decks and intuitive layout
Hi-res TruWave colored waveforms and easy-to-use interface with high contrast for club environments
Automatic beat detection and beat-gridding of music files plus intuitive syncing for perfect mixes
Brand-new Sample Decks and innovative Loop Recorder to edit and remix tracks live, plus included loop content make it easy to get into the mix
Over 30 studio-quality performance effects, including 4 new additions, all capable of syncing to track tempo
Advanced looping and cueing functions plus 8 assignable hot cues per track
Full-featured 4-channel software mixer with multiple EQ and filter options
Powerful track management with Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration
Plug & play with all TRAKTOR controllers and audio interfaces, ships with mappings for all relevant DJ controllers
Record your mix using the integrated audio recorder
What’s new in TRAKTOR 2.11.1?
– New: Color coding column in playlists: Right-click on the Playlist header allows to enable a new column called “Color”. The new column shows to the far right of your existing columns and can be dragged to the left. Right-click into the fields of this column, to assign the track to one of six colors.
– Fixed: Remove legacy drivers from installer: Drivers of discontinued hardware products have been removed from the installer.
– Fixed: Browser tree row height: The Browser Tree row height is no longer affected by changes of the Playlist row height.
– Fixed: Save Remix Set: “Save Remix Set” no longer ignores captured samples.
– Fixed: “Collection Invalid” message: The “Collection Invalid” message on startup does not occur anymore.
– Removed: Key Lock “ECO” Quality: Traktor now always defaults to HiQ Key Lock Quality.