SynthEdit is a Modular Synthesizer: Designed for Windows XP and Vista, with SynthEdit you can design your own Soft Synth from the ground up. Drag and drop modular components, connect them with virtual “patch cords”. Control Panel: Once you have your own unique sound, add a customised control panel with knobs sliders and buttons. VST Plugins: to share your synth with others? SynthEdit’s Save-as-VST function makes your own VST plugin synth or effect. Use your synth in major DAWs like Cubase, Sonar, or Fruityloops Studio. Explore Virtual Analog synthesis, techniques like Frequency Modulation, Phase Distortion and Sampling. Create your own drum synth or effect unit.
Changes in v1.1x
* Improved multi-core stability.
* Right click menus– your controls can now have their own customised right click menu.
* Midi learn– controls now have learn,unlearn, and manual set Midi controllers.
* New MIDI Controllers supported for automation like pitch-bend and note-on.
* Tool tips.
* improved voice stealing — with configurable voice overlap or voice hold back, or soft steal modes.
* New attractive resizable keyboard module.
* Full set of conversion modules.
* New polyphonic scope module.
* New sample playback modules with choice of interpolation method.