RadioSure allows users to tune into radio stations from around the globe and even record their favorite programs. With a simple interface and excellent performance, this was a surprising and fun download. The program’s interface is incredibly simple, though possibly overwhelming at first. All 32,400 of the radio stations are listed, with a traditional media player layout at the bottom. While we would have liked to see better ways to filter the stations, the search menu did a great job of narrowing our queries to specific programs, stations, and cities we were looking for.
The program does not offer a Help file, but we found it intuitive enough that any level of user should be able to get the hang of the radio. Radio stations were categorized by style of programming, call numbers, city, and language. Once one was selected, the connection was fast and clear and there were no gaps or skips The program does not offer a Help file, but we found it intuitive enough that any level of user should be able to get the hang of the radio. Radio stations were categorized by style of programming, call numbers, city, and language. Once one was selected, the connection was fast and clear and there were no gaps or skips in coverage. We were very happy with the ease of searching for stations and the sound quality produced.
While the thousands of stations amazed us, we were blown away by the program’s special features. Most stations provided information on the artists and songs, which was helpful. In addition, users can bookmark their favorite stations and even hit a simple record button to digitally tape their favorite stations. With an incredible selection, excellent sound quality, and impressive special features, we highly recommend users download this free program as an alternative to the radio.
– More than 30.000 of stations in the package
– Supports most of the internet radio formats – mp3, wma, ogg vorbis, aac+ and so on
– Quick and reliable search for your favorite radio stations
– Smooth switching between stations including crossfade effect
– Recording what you are listening to and packaging it into separate song files
– Simultaneous recording of multiple stations
– Automatic checking for software and radio stations updates
– Command line parameters for automatization
– Runs on Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit). Win 8 etc.
– UNICODE support – all domestic stations are perfectly visible and searchable