Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
Super Simple Recording
With one click, recording audio on your Mac has never been simpler.
Piezo’s simple recording presets mean less worrying about your settings.
Save audio from the web, just by setting a browser such as Chrome or Firefox as your source.
Record Skype Calls
Piezo records from Skype in a single click. Grab from other VoIP clients like iChat and FaceTime too.
Grab From Any App
Piezo captures audio from just about any application playing on your Mac.
After recording, click the magnifying glass to reveal your file in the Finder.
Grab sound bites from DVDs, by setting DVD Player as your source.
Record from services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and more.
Easy on the Wallet
Effortless to use and easy to afford!
Here’s Looking at You
Simple and striking, Piezo’s charming interface makes recording fun.
Any Movie’s Audio
Record from movies playing in any video player, including QuickTime Player, VLC, and many more.
Hook up any microphone (even your Apple headset) and record from it instantly
• Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.5, with important compatibility fixes for Skype 8, along with other small fixes.
• Piezo now has full VoIP capture support for “Scopia Desktop”.
• Bug Fix: Audio capture now works as expected when a device with very high sample rates (above 192 kHz) is in use.
• Bug Fix: Audio playback with single-channel devices has been corrected to properly provide both channels.
• Bug Fix: Piezo’s popover now behaves as expected on MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra).