Automap 3 is the latest incarnation of Novation’s intelligent software system. Automap is unique to Novation’s MIDI controllers, and has now been enhanced with a wealth of eagerly anticipated features. Until now Automap had focused on plug-in control, but exciting developments bring a new level of DAW control.
* Automatic plug-in mapping – All automatable VST, AU or Pro Tools format plug-ins need just be opened in any DAW for instant control.
* Heads-up transparent GUI – Automap provides a transparent control map across your computer screen, so you can see at a glance how every parameter is assigned.
* Learn and Clear modes – Make and delete assignments directly from your computer screen using lightning-fast click and touch facilities!
* Automatic Mixer control – A growing number of supported DAWs allow comprehensive control of the mixer via the Automap software. (Non-supported DAWs can be controlled using separate dedicated Automap systems)
* Plug-in and Mixer map browsing facility – Get to the right software fast! Control maps are automatically placed into categories depending on type (instrument, mixer etc.) for quick and easy browsing and selection with hardware or software.
* MIDI integration – 16 standard MIDI control maps (totalling 2048 separate controls) can be created to be used alongside plug-in and mixer maps – ideal for software with a MIDI learn facility. What’s new with Automap 3? (FREE DOWNLOAD)
* HUI – HUI control is now fully implemented within Automap, allowing control over all HUI compatible DAW’s including Logic, Pro Tools and Digital Performer. This includes control over volume, pan, aux sends, track arm, mute/solo and more.