Broadcast music right from your Mac! With Nicecast, you can easily create your own internet radio station, playing any audio you desire to listeners from around the world. Musicians and DJs use Nicecast to broadcast live shows to their fans. Terrestrial radio stations create their internet radio streams with Nicecast. And thousands of hobbyists create streams of their favorite music, for friends and strangers alike. Join them and create your own internet radio station, with Nicecast.
Key Features: You’re On The Air
– Create a radio station that can be heard globally via the Net!
Commercial Free Radio
– Broadcast your iTunes Library and hear your favorite music anywhere!
– Transmit any audio instantly: iTunes, mics and much more.
Live Shows And Events
– Take a laptop and broadcast concerts, sports, lectures and more.
DJ With VoiceOver
– Use the VoiceOver Effect to mix in DJ commentary on your stream.
Broadcast A Call-In Show
– Plug in a microphone and use Skype to chat.
– MAC OSX v10.9 or higher
•Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.4, with important crash fixes for MacOS 10.13 and many other improvements.
•Enhancement: The audio capture backend has been updated to be more robust, and this new style capture is now used by default when Instant On is installed. Users shouldn’t notice any changes.
•Other: Nicecast now has preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra). We still recommend users stick with a fully supported version of MacOS for now.
•Other: Nicecast now requires MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher. If you’re still on 10.9 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.
•Other: Visual and reliability improvements have been made to our Extras installer window.
•Other: Nicecast now uses our new manual style, and the docs have been overhauled.