– Straightforward, native user interface that follows macOS’ Standards.
– Batch Editing: Apply changes to a selection of files at once.
– Preview audio and artworks without leaving Meta, using Quick Look.
– Perform string transformations.
– Find and replace text, or regular expressions.
– Rename files, extract tags from file names, or even create directories by specifying metadata patterns.
– Easily set or export album artworks using drag & drop.
– Adjust artworks (scale, crop, compress) either on demand, or automatically upon adding new artwork, to keep your audio files size to a minimum.
What’s New v1.8.3 ?
– Implemented basic Export of Tags to CSV
– Fixed sorting of text with numerical content in the table view (Now identical to the System/Finder)
– Fixed ID3v2’s “Genre” implementation from displaying genre IDs instead of their textual counterpart
– Fixed a crash when trying to set a PDF as artwork
– Fixed a rare crash when reloading artworks