Team R2R | 25 Dec 2016 | CE Sound Content Update1 5.46GB
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 gives you more than an orchestra’s worth of sounds — it lets you conjure the human expression and emotion behind every single one of its sounds. It gives you an expanding library of over 2,700 instruments that each have been recorded with beautiful high-resolution sound to meet the exacting standards of Miroslav Vitous himself. You get soaring strings, animated woodwinds and majestic brass plus a majestic 9’ concert grand piano, an elegant harpsichord, stately orchestral chimes, angelic harps, a kinetic concert marimba, a warm and rich vibraphone and a lively glockenspiel that all feature that same uniquely human touch that made the original Miroslav Philharmonik such a highly regarded classic. With these sounds, you won’t just be playing notes, you’ll be playing the passion of the master musicians behind the instrument samples themselves. And because of this, every instrument just seems to “fit.”
Strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a full symphony orchestra of sounds at your fingertips — all expertly performed with musical articulations for real music played by real musicians. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos, from the most subtle pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo and more, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a sweeping vision from a master artist embodied in a new virtual instrument that brings the orchestra to life.
It’s not enough to just have good recordings of classical instruments. For a true symphonic experience, you need instruments performed by the absolute best musicians articulated in just the right way directed by a producer and conductor who knows the fine art of making living, breathing samples. Miroslav Vitous pioneered the concept of a complete symphonic sample library for real composers, and now he has taken it to the next level.
A key part of this are the articulations on offer, and the easy articulation switching system inside. The strings, brass and woodwinds categories each have their own master key switching instruments that let you effortlessly switch between articulations from the keyboard while on the fly. You can also access single instrument articulations as individual instruments if you prefer to work without key switching. Articulations let you really bring your performances to life. In addition, the new mallet instruments have been recorded using different types of mallets for the utmost in sonic and tonal flexibility. The new piano’s soundboard has been modeled to facilitate a striking degree of acoustic realism. And, where appropriate, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 also takes advantage of round robin playback for an extra level of realism that provides multiple takes of the same note.
No matter how you look at it, Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s sounds offer an amazingly lifelike playing experience with power, passion and emotion that’s unmatched by any other comparable library.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 contains the following instruments:
– 868 Strings
– 349 Brass
– 393 Woodwinds
– 119 Choirs
– 774 Percussion
– 96 Chromatic Instruments
– 8 Grand Pianos
– 48 Other Classical Instruments
CE Sound Content: Features:
– Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples
– Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
– Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s emotionally expressive orchestral library
– Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
– Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
– 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
– 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
– Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
– Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
– Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
– Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
– Standalone workstation, DAW plug-in or add-on Instrument collection for SampleTank 3