Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LevelOne v2.0.88 WiN
Team V.R | April 08 2017 | 15.2 MB
AAX RTAS x86 x64 / STANDALONE x86
Loudness jumps between program items is a well known phenomenon for broadcasters and producers of multi-media or game audio. So far only leveling by ear could fix this, a tedious task especially when content is collected from more than one source. International demand for a loudness measurement standard led to the ITU LKFS loudness descriptor. It forms the core of Grimm Audio’s LevelOne software.
– loudness, dialog, true peak or PPM normalization
– batch file conversion
– preset structure offers fast and easy operation
– presets can be saved as droplets
– processing up to 100x real time on standard PC’s
– data export for statistical analysis
– 24 or 16 bits dithered output
– lossless MPEG 1 layer 2 and 3 normalizing
– PC and Mac (Growl support on Mac)