Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
– All settings are stored in the program folder (full portability)
– No need to install additional software (Service Center)
– Simultaneous work with the installed version without conflicts and with different settings
– Removed all restrictions of demo version
– You can load third-party libraries without activation
– You can edit the password protected scripts
– You can resave patches of protected libraries with samples
1, Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the portable folder (Windows registry is not used).
3. Library Manager integrated instead of abolished Add Library button.
4. Can be used in parallel with the installed version of the Kontakt.
5. You do not need to activate protected libraries.
6. You can edit password protected scripts.
7. You can re-save patches of protected libraries with samples.
•FIXED Kontakt 5.7.0 would crash when loading Electro-Acoustic by Soniccouture
•FIXED Kontakt 5.7.0 would crash when clicking the FX Engine button on EXHALE by Output
•FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to load NKIs with too many automation assignments
•FIXED Instruments created from scratch would not appear in the Maschine and Komplete Kontrol Library browsers
•FIXED $ENGINE_PAR_INTMOD_SUBTYPE would not work
NOTE: Instructions how to update from Kontakt Portable 5.7.0 or 5.7.1 inside.
Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 and working fine. Loading time is MUCH faster.