Kanto Syncro is the new app (for Windows) designed for those who want to create MP3 karaoke or Video karaoke files (.MP4 or .AVI format), by synchronizing lyrics with the original song (mp3, kar or mid format). Kanto Syncro creates high quality karaoke files for playback on your favorite karaoke player.
Here are the main features of Kanto Syncro:
– Synchronize text and lyrics with MP3, MID or KAR audio files
– Ability to choose between three output formats: MP3 AUDIO, MP4 VIDEO or AVI VIDEO
– “Preview” feature to see the result before saving the file
– Possibility to slow down or speed (in real-time) the song to optimize the synchronization
– User-friendly interface and easily to use
– It creates high quality mp3 files also starting from midi files (thanks to embedded soundfonts)
– It allows you to customize lyrics fond/color and background image (for video karaoke)
– “Syncro Delay” feature to adjust the lyrics synchronization over the song
Import Audio Track and Lyrics File
Click in the center of the screen to load the audio file (mp3, mid or kar) that you want to synchronize with lyrics. Or you can click on the button at the bottom right “Go to the main screen“.
Synchronize Lyrics with the Song
To start the synchronization click on START SYNCRO button on the left. The program will play the song and you have to click on SET button to synchronize each word with the song. Kanto Syncro will highlight in yellow the word when you click on SET.
In addition to the SET button, this software offer other featurs to apply during and after synchronization. Here are the details:
– INSTRUMENTAL: You can press this button when there is a break (instrumental) in the song and it lets you to bring up the karaoke text “Instrumental” as long as it starts again with the vocals. This button has effect on the output video only.
– UNDO: clicking on UNDO you can undo the last click, and so correct the mistake committed
– RESTORE TO INITIAL: This button is activated when you click STOP SYNCRO and allows you to repeat again the synchronization
– PREVIEW: it allows you to preview the synchronized karaoke file
– Tempo: Above is the TEMPO indicator that allows you to slow down or speed up the song during synchronization.
Export the synchronized song with lyrics
After synchronization you can proceed exporting you karaoke files by clicking the FINISH & SAVE button.
You will be able to choose from:
– MP3 format (with synchronized lytics and playable with Kanto Karaoke Player software)
– MP4 Video format
– AVI Video format (high video/audio quality but higher size)