jBridgeM is a generic VST bridge for Mac OS X VST hosts/plugins (up to the VST 2.4 specification).
jBridgeM aims to make it possible to run 32bit bit VST plugins in 64 bit VST hosts and vice-versa, as well as do 32bit to 32bit bridging, allowing you to use all the available RAM in your machine, overcome the memory limitations of your 32bit VST host, or use your favorite 32bit plugins in your 64bit VST host.
– Mac OS X 10.6 or above (Intel Mac only, PPC not supported)
– Lots of RAM
– This software is still in beta stage (and under very active development)
– Safer starting/ending routines.´
– Better module loading / unloading.
– Improved stability for 32bit plugins bridging.
– Fixed a problem where in some systems where the jBridgerM tool would not create the bridging files.
– Added a new option to place the plugin’s window floating above the main host’s window.
– Added an option to force the bridged plugin’s window refresh. This is to overcome a problem observed in OS X Mavericks (10.9) with some plugins, were the GUI’s would stop being updated when the window goes into background.