Harmony Assistant is an unbeatable software for computer-assisted music composition and editing. Its harmonizing capabilities enable the composer to build quickly and efficiently tunes that include accompaniment, multiple instruments and drum patterns. Its full page edit and engraver modes will ease editing and page setup of your scores.
– A wide range of music symbols will enable scores of great quality to be edited: notation capabilities are immense.
– Using the page mode, you will edit the score just as it will be printed on paper. The Engraver mode will make it look nice.
– Score input can be performed through the mouse, computer keyboard or an external MIDI keyboard.
– Harmony Assistant comes with its own embedded software synthesizer (SoftSynth), which provides high quality output on basic sound cards, even without any external MIDI device, and includes hundreds of different instruments.
Harmony Assistant can load and save in many formats (MIDI, WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, TAB, ABC, XML…).
The program is Multi language: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.
– Windows (Windows XP to Windows 10)