Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music. Logic Pro X for Mac has been updated to version 10.3, introducing new features, a refreshed interface, and Touch Bar support, allowing the Touch Bar on the 2016 MacBook Pro to be used for music editing. The Touch Bar features quick access to navigation tools and Smart Controls, plus it can be used for playing and recording instruments using a piano keyboard or drum pads.
A new Track Alternatives feature lets users create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits, and Selection-based Processing lets users apply Logic or third-party plug-ins onto one or more audio region.
With iOS integration, Logic Pro X users can also add new tracks to Logic sessions from their iPhone or their iPad when away from their Mac, and a new share option lets users upload GarageBand-compatible versions of Logic projects to iCloud that can be opened on iOS devices. New recordings can be added via GarageBand on an iOS device and then synced back to Logic Pro X when the project is opened on a Mac.
What’s New in Logic Pro X 10.4.3:
– This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
What’s New in Logic Pro X 10.4.2:
– The Sound Library can be relocated to an external storage device
– Smart Tempo can analyze tempo data across multi-track recordings to define the Project Tempo
– Imported multi-track stems can follow or define Project Tempo
– Smart Tempo now analyzes the tempo of MIDI performances recorded without a metronome
– Alchemy provides drag and drop hot zones that let you select re-synthesis and sampling options while importing audio
– Alchemy allows numerical editing of parameter values
– Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically
– New mixer mode allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan
– Automatic Slurs can be applied to selected notes in the Score Editor
– Add a photo to track or project notes to help remember key session details or studio hardware settings
– This update also contains numerous stability and performance improvements