Adobe® Audition® CS6 software offers high-performance, intuitive tools for audio editing, mixing, restoration, and effects. Powerful new features such as real-time clip stretching, automatic speech alignment, and control surface support help you deliver projects faster than ever.
What’s new :
This update, version 5.0.2 for Windows, fixes several bugs discovered after release that could not be fixed in time for the earlier patch, and cleans up a few odds and ends to ensure Audition is fully compatible for use on Windows 8. Briefly, here are the primary bug fixes:
– Metronone may skip or stutter
– Windows registry entry missing backslash in path
– Eucon/Avid Artist control surface touchscreen: Control of Surround Panner does not work
– Bounce to New Track > Selected Track: New track is now based on channelization of source track
– Windows 8: Third-party drivers do not have a valid WHQL signature
– CD Burning: Removed 78 minute limit from CD Layout.
– Audition may crash on Mac when exporting to OMF
– Audition may crash when attempting to bounce a track with a channelization that does not match the Master track
– All fixes and updates available in the 5.0.1 update.