Effortlessly produce professional-sounding masters in an elegant all-in-one package. An intuitive, modern workflow is centered around creativity, with real-time visual feedback in every module. Creative Mastering Platform: Elevate a good-sounding mix to a professional-sounding master with Ozone. Ozone 6 both guides and inspires your creativity at every step. The Advanced version of Ozone 6 includes a powerful new Dynamic EQ that lives and breathes with your music, as well as eight component plug-ins and a suite of configurable meters.
Get essential mastering tools: Equalizer, Dynamics, Maximizer, Exciter, Imager, Post Equalizer, Dither, and Dynamic EQ [Advanced only].
Harness the sonic texture of classic analog gear with even deeper digital control.
Make smarter mix decisions aided by robust, real-time visual feedback throughout all modules.
Quickly achieve authentic sounds for any genre with a comprehensive bank of presets.
Master your audio within or outside your audio editing software with both plug-in and standalone options.
Get ready for an entirely new mastering experience…
Unlock the Best of Digital and Analog
The most complete mastering platform available has never sounded better. Reinvent timeless sounds with the surgical precision of digital software.
Ozone 6 Advanced Release Notes Version 6.1 released March 19, 2015 Enhancements and fixes:
– Added Tube Limiter mode
– Added Adaptive Release in the Dynamics module
– Added back Module Presets
– Added customizable default presets
– Updated segmentation selection (to easily select loop regions in app)
– Added automatic track numbering on export
– Added back auto-blanking option into Dither
– Added new presets for Dynamics and Maximizer
– Improved the Peak Level Detection algorithm in dynamics
– Fixed crash on OSX when using accessibility software
– Fixed delay between mid and side signals in digital EQ when EQ buffer size was set to high values
– Fixes to Legacy preset loading
– Fixed Pro Tools compare function
– Fixed phase slider resetting to 0 after hiding and showing the UI
– Improved sound quality when changing modes in Maximizer, EQ, and Dynamic EQ
– Fixed issue where matching curve would be cleared from unselected track when saving presets on another track
– Various documentation updates and bug fixes