W-Cajon, a sample library for Kontakt and EXS24. The cajón is a box-shaped percussion instrument originally from Peru, played by slapping the front face (generally thin plywood) with the hands. We have recorded 2 cajons with 3 mics: stereo pair in front of the instrument and a mono mic in the back to better get the bass tone. Both played with hand and brushes.
– 2 cajons with 10 round robin, 6 velocity layers.
– Left and right samples.
– 1200 samples, WAV files | 44.1 KHz, 24 bits.
– Played by hands and brushes.
– Stroke, bass and snap articulations.
– Real mix mode.
– Volume, pan and tune of each mic.
– Premium mics, preamps and converters.
– 490 MB installed.