Several decades ago (1985 to be precise), a certain Japanese manufacturer released their JX8P which did ok. A year or so later, they brought out their JX10P quickly followed by the rack mount MKS70 ‘Super JX’ MIDI module… Fabulous synths and up there with the company’s legendary Jupiter 8. Ok … this new breed used digitally controlled oscillators (DCOs). Nothing to concerned about – not digital oscillators but analogue just controlled digitally for better tuning stability … but otherwise all analogue through and through. And it sounds mighty. We’ve extensively multi-sampled the raw waveforms from subsonic, clicking lows to tweeter worrying highs and the samples are long – up to a minute each for some – so that they can breathe. The waveforms are quirky which add to the character of the original instruments as well as the sample set.
* 48 kHz/24-bit samples, 1 GB
* Advanced Retro Synthesis Engine
* Full length, some lasting a minute or more for ‘breath’
* 70 presets, extensively editable with save options
* Multi-FX with distortion, EQ, modulation effects and delay
* Convolution reverb with room, spring, plate and hall