Velvet Vocal is a fantastic vocal Kontakt instrument that combines over 500 vocal samples in 10 complete song performances sourced entirely from specially recorded pro vocal performances in pristine 24-bit audio. The producer has enlisted a variety of very talented female downtempo vocalists to produce a collection of mellow leftfield vocals, giving this library a fantastic diversity and usability in most genres of music. This is all packed into a beautiful Kontakt interface for total ease-of use and ultimate sound manipulation. The Velvet Vocal instrument includes 10 song patches that include verse and chorus phrases from each song. These can be mixed and combined, and by using the two Off-Set controls you can change the starting points of the samples using the waveform display.
This allows you to create new phrases and to personalise the existing phrases. These phrases can be manipulated in many ways by the GUI controls including time-stretching or syncing to your host application.
Velvet Vocal also comes fully equipped with a complete FX section that includes chorus, flanger and phaser, compressor, EQ, filter, convolution reverb, overdrive, delay, amp simulator and cabinet simulator.
……:::::: Specifications ::::::……
• Over 500 24-Bit 44.1KHz WAV Samples
• GUI With Easy Controls & Fully Automated Midi Controllers
• (Oh) & (Ah) True Legato And Staccato Patches
• Fully Equipped Fx Rack
• Attack And Release Sample Time & Volume Control
• Phrases With 2 Sync Modes & Legato Mode
• Two Sample Off-Set Start Controls On All Phrases
• Legato Speed Control
• Waveform Display On Phrases & Legato Patches
• Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt 5.6.0+ or higher.