Uplifting Trance Kits’ is the pack for you if you’re into Uplifting Trance. Each of the 20 full Construction Kits contain all MIDI files needed to create a full track, Reveal Sounds Spire presets for each MIDI part, and a drum kick and percussion loop to get you started. The FLP File of the Demo is also included to allow Fruity Loops users to see how the demo was done, plus an MP3 mixdown of each Kit. Kits vary in contents, with an average of seven MIDI files per Kit, plus the Kit MIDI file. Supplied all the individual MIDIs for each Kit to allow you to create the full track with the kick and percussion loop. The bonus with MIDI files is that you can import them into your chosen DAW and apply your favourite VST instrument and use your own sounds or your favourite sound sets. Spire presets are supplied so you can re-create the sounds from the Demo.
• 20 MIDI Construction Kits (Totalling 160 MIDI Files)
• 138 Individual Spire Presets
• 100% Royalty-Free
• Made by a professional Trance artist (Max Braiman)
• Demo Project FLP files for each Kit
• A Kit MIDI file which imports all individual MIDIs for each Kit
• BPM Information
• MIDI Files Included – Arp Basses, Chord Melody, Pads, Roll Basses, Saw Basses, Sub Basses, Acid Basses, Bass Pads, Chord Basses, Sub Melodies, Main Melodies, Chord Pucks, Voicy Basses, Off Beat Basses, Gated Basses, Pluck Basses, Seq Basses, Alternate Arp Basses, Distorted Basses, Percussive Basses, Chorus Bass & Intro Melody
3rd Party Plugins Used:
• VST – Reveal Sound Spire
• FL Studio Effects Used – Maximus, Grossbeat, Fruity Parametric EQ 2 & Fruity Reverb
• Third Party Effects – Pro-Q, Pro-L & Saturn
You do not need the third party effects plugins to recreate the demo, but the sound quality will differ.
FL Studio Requirements:
FL Studio Version 10.0.9 is required to load the FLP file. The project is not guaranteed to work with older versions.