While Adventure Brass lends itself to bold lines in traditional settings, Trailer Brass was produced with more modern, over-sized contexts in mind. We recorded three different groups: a ten-horn ensemble, a ten-trombone ensemble and the Horde; a three-cimbasso/three-tuba ensemble that has been aggressively processed for maximum beefiness. To get the wide, wall-of-brass sound we were looking for, we sat the players evenly across the stage of a huge concert hall. We also spent a lot of time going for maximum volume, which is no easy task. It got so loud in there that the trombones ended up busting one of the microphones. Congrats were issued.
* Companion library to Trailer Strings.
* Recorded in a large concert hall.
* Three different sections: 10 Horns, 10 Trombones, 3 Tubas/3 Cimbassos (The Horde).
* Morph Stacking programming allows any note length to sound natural.
* Recorded in centered, wide seating arrangement across the stage.
* To Silence feature.
* Adjustable Humanization feature.
* Includes true FFF sampling.
* Three microphone positions: Close, Room, Mixed.
* Processed Horde samples for maximum beefiness.
* Custom Sound Design patches sourced from brass recordings.
* Recorded in 48khz / 24bit.
* 3.6 GB uncompressed (2.4 GB compressed NCW format).
* Compatible with Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (requires full retail version of Kontakt).