We take it back to the birthplace of rave culture with this homage to the Acid House revolution. Inspired by the Second Summer Of Love, this is a trippy, euphoric and mind-altering collection of loops and samples channelling the raw energy of the rave pioneers of the late 80s. Loaded with jackin’ drum box grooves, classic 303 acid basslines, old skool organs, euphoric rave chords, retro digital leads, lush pads, analogue FX, mashed vocals and more, this is an essential rave revival ready to take you on a serious acid trip!
– Beats > Jackin’ rhythm-box workouts honed on hardware classics like the TR-707 and TR-909. Full loops with stripped-out stems for maximum beat control.
– Bass > Pure analogue bassline bliss: old skool hoovers, warehouse reeces, plucky bouncers, wonky square waves and more. Key-labeled as standard.
– TB-303 Acid Loops > The machine that defined a genre takes centre stage in a folder chock-a-block with authentic TB-303 bassline grooves. It’s pure squelchy, freaky, dirty, twisted acid bassline business! Numerous takes of each one take in different filtering and an modulation settings. Key-labeled throughout.
– Synths > Retro rave synthetics that instantly transport you back to the Second Summer Of Love: think 808 State, The Orb, Altern8 and LFO. Old skool organs, digital pads, euphoric chords, classic piano and more. Also comes with a bonus folder of synth stabs and shots to make sampled-based riffs a breeze. All sounds key-labeled by default.
– Percussion Tools > Stacks of additional beat material across folders of kick-free tops and hats, jacked percussion grooves, drum fills and authentic TR707 rhythms. Beats 4 daze! – Vocals > Twisted vocal loops, classic rave shout-outs and trip phrases to drop in da mix.
– Drum Hits > Authentic drum machine hits recorded, beefed up and optimised for use in your DAW. Each one has that old skool feel with that new school fidelity. Comes with five pre-mapped drum kits for a selection of major samplers.
– FX > Analogue rave FX hits: lazers, boings, drops, euphoric rushes and sonic whiteouts.
Loops are all tempo-labeled at 125bpm. All loops are key-labeled where applicable. There is NO MIDI in this collection.