World Renowned Drummer Stix (Official Artist/Drummer for Sabian Cymbals and Ludwig Drums & Drummer for Chance The Rapper) is back with the 5th installment in his Stix – Jampack Series, this time enlisting production & sound design curation from Hip Hop Producer & close friend Thelonious Martin aka. King Thelonious (Smoke DZA, Chance The Rapper, Vic Mensa, Curren$y, Joey Badass). Stix took an entirely fresh approach to The NBA Jampack (Part 1 & Part 2) enlisting Thelonious Martin to orchestrate the drum kit/sample library with Producers & Beatmakers in mind.
The NBA Jampack Part 1 features 162 Original Sounds (Drums, Breaks, Voacals, & More) created and recorded for Producers to incorporate into their music & compositions. Using the same recording and micing techniques as previous Stix Jampacks (taught to him by Roots Drummer – Questlove) The NBA Jampack recreates a truly unique sonic aesthetic.
Kit Highlights & Features:
– 162 ORIGINAL Sounds including all original Breaks & One Shots performed, recorded and engineered by Stix & Thelonious Martin.
– Pre-Produced using various effects, signal chains, and analog outboard gear
– Perfect for layering and mixing with existing sounds. These are the building blocks to the BEST drums possible
– Chop from Live Breaks or using existing one-shot samples for your production
– Cole Ribbon Mic -> Analog Signal Chain (3-Mic’s)