‘Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades’ is the next chapter in this epic series of high-end products, bringing you five stunning and original compositions. At just over 3.9 GB of uncompressed content, you’ll find unsurpassed quality and a feature set to satisfy even the most demanding producer, spread across a variety of formats, including haunting male and female vocal samples and OMF arrangements. Infuse your orchestral productions with a sense of trial, tribulation and the spirit of noble adventure. ‘Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades’ is a musical adaptation of the story of the Crusade King “Sigur” of Norway, in the early 12th century.
The kits are named as follows:
• Kit 1: King Sigur’s Army (Heroic intro with full orchestra)
• Kit 2: Promised land (Featuring vocals from Lieve Geuens)
• Kit 3: The Battle (Reflecting the drama of the Battlefield)
• Kit 4: The Aftermath (Very sad piece with strings only, reflecting the consequences of war)
• Kit 5: Quest for Peace – Alaap (Vocal improvisation in Hindi)
You’ll find an extensive range of orchestral and symphonic orchestration, including:
First and second violins, violas, cellos, double basses, piccolo, concert flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, oboe, bassoon, contra bassoon, trumpets, trombones, french horns, tuba, contra bass tuba, harp, piano, glockenspiel, timpanis, small hand percussion, snare drum, concert bass drum, choir and synthesizer pads, and vocals.
List of Sequencers with OMF Import: Here is a list of all sequencers that will import the full arrangements of these kits in audio format. When you import these arrangements you will be able to see them in your sequencer as if you had recorded them yourself:
• All audio loops are dry (no FX) and the same loops are also available with reverb (tail loops). All in 24-Bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate
• 5 OMF files containing the exact arrangements of the tracks are provided, so you can import the full arrangements into all sequencers which support this format. These files are great to be used as reference files and to export small sections you pick out yourself while having the opportunity to make your own mix before you start exporting. This format is also great for DJ’s and sound designers.
• All loops are royalty-free to those who have purchased the product. “Commercial use” of the five original compositions “exactly as they are in the demos” is forbidden, though. One has to make “new music” using our loops to act in accordance with our license agreement.