Pulsing Fields Automations for Kontakt 5 Subtle World will make you delve deep into the world of Field Recordings, Textures, Pads, Rhythmic Elements, Noises, Loops and Pulsing Instruments. it’s perfect for Film & Game, Underscores, Ambient, IDM, Techno, Chillout, Dub, Sound Design and more… To speed up the production flow, and for your pleasure and fun, you will enjoy the preassigned automations features, which make very easy to “morph on the fly” all sounds. You don’t need to take your hands off your MIDI keyboard to endlessly perform mutations of each patch, from tiny high crackles to big distorted pulsing drones. All sounds in Subtle World are ever-evolving (long samples) and trasforming instantly just with the touch of your Mod Wheel and the four pre-assigned knobs on your MIDI controller (you MUST explore them, to fully enjoy Subtle World). You can instantly control the custom Mod Wheel assignements, plus the Low Pass / High Pass filters, Distortion and LFOs. All FXs are in sync with your host tempo (bpm).
Don’t let the name fool you, Subtle World is conceived to obtain “subtle” sounds and pulsing atmospheres, but it can also produce quite big, gritty and distorted sounds.
– Four MIDI CC and Mod Wheel pre-assigned
– Original field recordings and textures long samples
– 56 nki, 16 nkm (build your own endlessly)
– 754 mb uncompressed, wav/ncw, 44.100 – 24 bit
– built in the Free Photosynthesis Engine by Jeremiah Pena
- Instruction sheet (please READ to set up MIDI controls)
– Made for KONTAKT 5.5.1 full version ONLY