More than 15,700 HD quality sounds in 220 Categories!
In late 2005 Digital Juice forced its way into the top spot in yet another area of production media by using our undeniable and unbeatable cost/value ratio model. This time it was in the sound effects space with our instantly popular Digital Juice Sound FX Library comprised of more than 11,000 sounds. Touted as the most comprehensive single package created to date, after just a few months some users felt they needed even more. So back to the studio we went. We’ve recently reemerged with the all-new Digital Juice Sound FX2 Library. This time we managed to squeeze more than 15,000 unique sounds into more than 220 categories. And in the process, we’ve created a product that’s every bit as flexible as it is affordable.
• More than 15,700 HD quality sounds – Audio is, without a doubt, the most powerful tool an editor has to grab viewers’ attention, quicken their heartbeats, and excite their senses. SoundFX 2 gives you more than 15,700 unique new ways to impact your audiences and bring your videos to life.
• 25+ hours of Sound – The SoundFX 1 library contains more than 25 hours of fresh new sound effects with over 15,700 individual sounds in more than 220 different categories. The result is a massive collection of original, professionally-produced, better-than-broadcast-quality sounds designed to add power to your productions.
• Superior HD Quality Audio – Created in superior 24-bit, 96 kHz Stereo Quality (HD Audio) and delivered as WAV format lossless quality audio, all the subtly of great sound is here. Designed specifically for editors, SFX2 has more of the sounds audio and video professionals need, at a quality that exceeds the demand.
• 55GB of Content 12 DVDs – The high quantity of HD sound effects contained in SoundFX II requires 55GB of storage spread across 12 DVDs. Even though it is one of the most massive sound effects libraries available, the innovative packaging of Sound FX II is both compact and durable, ensuring it is always handy and convenient to use.
• 220 Categories – Divided into more than 220 categories, the library goes beyond simple foley effects and explosions with new categories that include musical logos, textures and professional voice work spread across four FX Classes.