The Soulful Stems 2 project boasts silky, bending synths topped with twirling flutes, laid over running treble-clef’d bass notes. So loosely held together by the swing and mixing texture of that golden era of music–the 60s & 70s. True to form, SS2 has also been laced with live drums, analog synthesizers, organs, Fender Rhodes, live bass, horns, and more. Vintage analog recording and mixing techniques then round out the sound for a warm, authentic character that is sure to give your production the right “feel.” This kit can be looped, chopped, broken apart for drums, layered, added to, or whatever your project calls for. All compositions are royalty free. Again, don’t second guess yourself. Good production starts with great samples. You’ve found what you need–1.7GB of that authentic and vintage soul, funk, and jazz. The Soulful Stems 2.
..:: Kit Features ::..
• 16bit .wav files of completely original compositions
• Individually tracked out (stems) instruments of live bass, Fender Rhodes, live drums, horns, organ, analog synthesizers + more
• Comprised of instrumentation inspired by the soulful sounds of the late 1960s & early 1970s
• Sonically saturated and “warmed” up for that classic, “ready-to-be-sampled” feel
• MSXII royalty free compositions for non-hassle clearance
• 1.7GB file size for flipping, chopping, cutting, manipulating, and engineering
• Compatible with any DAW & sampler that accepts .wav files (Protools, Maschine, Akai MPC series, Reason, Logic, Ableton, Fruity Loops, etc)