The SONiVOX Symphonic Harp is an exceptional collection of sampled harp tones and glissandi that captures this instrument’s full depth of nuance, finesse, and lyrical expressiveness while providing serious performance flexibility and control. With gigabytes of sample data and a wide variety of programming features, Symphonic Harp affords users an expansive palette of color and texture that is capable, by turns, of silky luxuriousness, delicate inflection, and passionate intensity.
Symphonic Harp users will find that glissandi passages have never been easier to create, whether you’re utilizing the collection’s sampled glissandi, or loading any of the included programmed scales. As the latest offering in Sonic Implants acclaimed Symphonic Series, this library further demonstrates the extraordinary realism achieved by SONiVOX’s distinctive design philosophy and making the SONiVOX Symphonic Harp a library musicians and composers will consider an indispensable addition to their orchestral template.
– Harp Fingers – harp played with the fingers; 4 velocities
– Harp Pr de la Table Nails – harp played near the soundboard with nails; 2 velocities
– Harp Finger Mutes – harp played with fingers, key – up triggers a sampled mute; 3 velocities
– Harp Bisbigliando – tremolo style playing
– Harp Harmonics – natural harmonics
– Major Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos
– Minor Scale Glissandi – fingers & nails; 2 tempos