We’re providing loops in two tempi. Using Kontakt’s Time Machine function and our in-house developed ITM (Intelligent Tempo Mapping) the loops will adapt to your carol seamlessly. We have captured two meters (3/4 and 4/4) and two feels… straight(ish) called ‘trot’ and a shuffle-feel ‘gallop’ which Rudolph tells us keeps him in perfect sync with the other reindeer. We’ve also captured a sleigh full of single hits, to create a set of round robins for maximum realism… that’s between 23 and 41 different hits per instrument. The interface is themed around an advent calendar (what else?!) You can open doors by either clicking them, or playing any of the keys associated with that door. The numbers refer to the number of bells of that particular sleigh bell, and in number 0 there is a general options field.
One Kontakt 4 & One Kontakt 5 patch spanning:
• 6 different Sleigh bells
• 25 bell sleigh bell
• 21 bell sleigh bell
• 17 bell sleigh bell
• 13 bell sleigh bell
• 6 bell sleigh bell
• 1 bell sleigh bell
• Loops in two tempi, two meters and two feels
• Loop length up to 25 seconds, average around 10
• Up to 41 Round Robins per multisample
• 300+ samples. (about 500 Mb sample content) in 24 bit 44.1 kHz aiff format
• Royalty and copyright free content license.
• Sleigh bells Reference manual (pdf).
• Free Christmas spirit included
Format: All files in 44.1 kHz, 24bit aiff format. Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4 & Kontakt 5 (FULL VERSION ONLY! not compatible with the free Kontakt Player!)