SEQui2R has just become Analog!! SEQui2R Synth is SEQui2R’s little ‘BIG’ brother , It retains 99% of its predecessor’s features and has some new surprises too! Sequi2r Synth is nor an Update of Sequi2r neither an Expansion, it’s a different product with similar features.
SEQui2R Synth Facts: • Sound Engines
– 2 Oscillators + Noise & Sub Oscillator • Sound Generation
– Single Cycle Waveforms • Sound Sources
– 80 Waveforms + 2 Noise & 2 Sine Sub, 2 Square Sub waveforms • Master Filters
– One per Oscillator, Over 20 Selectable Types • Amp Envelope
– Full AHDSR per oscillator • Pitch Envelope
– Amount, Atk, Hold, Rel per oscillator • Filter Envelope
– Amount, Atk, Hold, Rel per oscillator • Pulse Width Envelope
– Amount, Atk, Hold, Rel per oscillator • LFO
– Amp LFO, Pitch LFO, Filter LFO, Pulse width LFO per Oscillator • Voices
– Unison, up to 8 voices, Spread & Detune • Play Modes
– Free Synth Mode & Step Sequencer • Portamento
– Per Step & Synth Mode • Mono Mode
– Synth Mode only • Effects
– Eq, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Reverb per Engine, Master Saturation, Master Stereo Widener, plus Selectable Master Rotor, Flanger, Compressor, Cabinet, Master HiPass Filter • Sequencer Phrases – 8 • Step Effects
– Volume, Pan, Filter, Talk, Drive, Bend, Choke, Bit Reducer per Engine • Step Sequencer
– Velocity, Solo Group, Random Note, 2 Stutter modes, Ornamento,Portamento • Improvisation Modes
– Higher Notes Only, Lower Notes Only, Both • Key/Scale
– Major, Minor, Harmonic Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales plus 10 User programmable scales • Random Engine
– Notes, Sound Sources, Note Division, Pitch LFO, Pitch Env, Filter LFO, Filter Env, Pulse LFO, Pulse Env, Amp Env, Delay & Reverb Amounts • Key/Scale Import/Export • Phrase Import/Export • Midi Drag & Drop
– Two separate sound engines & oscillators
– 8 different waveforms categories chosen from the amazing Galbanum, Architecture Waveforms collection, including: Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Pulse, Unison, Driven and Mixed. 10 Waveforms per category including Inverse, Serial, Fractal, Formant and more.
– Sub Oscillator with Square and Sine waveforms and Noise Generator (White and Pink)
– Individual Tempo-Syncable LFOs and Envelopes for Pitch, Volume, Filter and Pulsewidth, for each oscillator.
– Extremely small library size, for fastest loading time.
– Multisampled Single Cycle Waveforms, not samples of Vintage Synths.
– 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
– Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scale and key. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
– Portamento per step.
– Stutter and Ornamento per step.
– Random notes per step, improvisation function.
– Selectable randomisation of Sounds, StepFX, phrases, Filters, Envelopes and LFOs.
– 10 User programmable scales available per patch.
– Import and Export of User Key/Scales.
– Midi Notes Midifile Drag & Drop export.
– Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
– Additional Master Fx, choose among Flanger, Rotor, Bus Compressor and Cabinet Simulation.
– Over 20 selectable Filters per oscillator, including 4Pole, Ladder, Daft, Pro52, HP, BP, LP and Notch, one per engine, assignable to desired Midi CC.
– Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
– Over 100 Snapshots/presets in 3 categories: Cinematic, Modern and Vintage.
– Total sound creation from scratch, from simple single waveforms to very complex 4 oscillators architecture.
– Scripted Unison mode, up to 8 voices.
– Includes Sampled Unison Saws, Sine, Square, Triangle and , Supersaw and Ultrasaw waveforms to reduce CPU consumption at high voices count.
– Requires FULL VERSION of NI KONTAKT 5.5. It is not compatible with NI Kontakt Player.