Ethnic Bulgarian singing is something really special for us, because it’s something we are proud of as a nation. This special type of “throat” singing is truly unique and gives a new and interesting timbre that is not typical for the choir ensembles. This is why we decided that this requires a special approach – we wanted to get away from pre-recorded phrases and loops and to give the user the possibility and freedom to do what they like with this choir.
The result is a sample library that is quite new and has the following features:
• 10 singers
• Range of E3-D5 (C4 = middle C)
• The powerful SYLLABUILDER engine (full word building engine) allows you to write words that will be ‘sung’ by the virtual choir
• The Syllabuilder gives you the ideal balance between the detailed control over the words and the fast workflow
• Ability to Save and Load presets; cross-compatible with future versions.
• Ability to manually edit each of the consonants or vowel sounds in Syllabuilder text
• Polyphonic legato
• The ability to overlap different vowels/consonants in a single midi track – one voice holding on “Ah” (for instance), while the other voices still progressing throughout the lyrics.
• Easy to use either live or in your DAW
• Intuitive HELP incorporated in the Kontakt patch
• Various other scripts that will help you in your workflow
• Last but not least – the unique timbre of the Ethnic Bulgarian singers
• The pack is Kontakt 5+ FULL version compatible.